- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- Ordering Information
- We do not have a minimum order requirement. However, substantial savings can be achieved by ordering larger pack size/volume.
- All orders to be placed on the website or email. No verbal orders or telephone orders will be accepted to avoid miscommunication.
- For Australian Customers, price includes the GST.
- Due to volatile price movement of oils, price on the website is subjected to change without any notice. Orders confirmed and paid for we will honour at the price for that order only.
- Once order is confirmed and paid, any changes will be treated as a new order.
- Products sold are not for human ingestion or consumption or to be used for any health related claims. They are for external use only and not for any other intended purpose.
- All orders must be paid for and cleared by accounts before shipment/delivery.
- Payments can me made via Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard), PayPal or Bank Deposit.
- Payments via Bank Deposit must clear our account prior to dispatching your order. Depending on which bank you are with, this can take between 1-3 business days.
- Direct Deposits can be made to the following Bank Account:
- Bank Name: WESTPAC
Account Name: Leonardi Laboratories Pty Ltd
BSB Number: 032-280
- Bank Name: WESTPAC
Account Number: 294-475
- We do not accept cheque payments
- Freight and Delivery
- Price does not include freight.
- Freight will be calculated and charged prior to your order being finalised. Freight is calculated on weight and volume.
- We will ship goods using Leonardi Laboratories nominated service provider for Australian customers. We do not use any customer provided courier service.
- All orders should be checked and any discrepancy or error must be lodge within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
- Returned orders due to incorrect addresses provided will incur a re-delivery charge to re-ship the order.
- Customer must notify within three (3) days any discrepancy or error, non-conformance specification or damaged package. Notification must be made via email and be accompanied with photographs of the discrepancy or error, non-conformance specification or damaged package.
- No claims will accepted after three (3) days from receipt of goods.
- We do not accept returns for incorrect choices or change of mind.
- A Return Authority Number must be received from Leonardi Laboratories prior to returning any products. No credit or refund will be issued without a Return Authority Number.
- Product(s) must be returned in its original packaging, unopened, and undamaged, for a refund to be approved by Leonardi Laboratories.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
PROMOTION(S) OR SPECIALS
- All promotions such as free freight which are promoted via the website and other marketing channels are for Australia only.
- All product images contained in our website are for illustrative purposes only and actual items may vary in appearance depending on the actual packaging used to pack the goods.
- Package contents and/or packaging used are at our discretion and may vary from time to time.
- Errors such as misprints or omissions are excepted. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections anytime in prices, products and specifications without notice. If we have made an error in pricing, we will notify you of the correct price.
- We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage or error which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance upon this information. Information is for education purpose only and individual must exercise their independent judgement in determining if the product is suitable for their particular purpose or usage.
- Liability is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any losses including consequential losses.
- Compliance and all laws and regulations and intellectual property right and/or trademark applying to the products are the responsibility of the user and any third party related to the user.
- If you intend to re-label or re-brand our products for whatever reasons, please ensure you are in compliance with labeling laws. We shall not be held responsible for losses incurred as the result of product recall due to incorrect labeling.